Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Today is the day...

I made my way to my new gym tonight. I also learned that even though they have 40 treadmills, there are 40 people to fill them at the 6:30 hour. Similarly, there are about 40 elipticals and well same situation.

After I grabbed two magazines off the rack (forgot my iPod...oops!), I noticed that there was a stair stepper open and I was off an running. Okay so the stair stepper isn't running, but I did do 175 stairs tonight. I am not sure what that translates into miles b/c this machine didn't do the conversion. I don't feel to bad though, since my running will be in effect as of this Sunday.

The official 'Pacer" training starts this Sunday. The GAC group is getting all geared up again for the Vermont 100 training and last week kicked off the first training run. This week I am going to join them and well get my butt back in action. I am not sure what is in store for me, but bring it on cause I am ready to get back into the swing of things!

No comments: